Orange Digital Center is a program under one of Orange Foundation‘s actions for Digital Solidarity. It exists to promote the employability of young people, support digital inclusion, and foster technological innovation. It serves as a support and development center for everyone to gain digital and entrepreneurial skills. The center achieves its mission through 4 programs;
- A Code School that provides digital skill training
- FabLab, a digital manufacturing space anyone can use to develop a prototype, a product, and even an art piece.
- Orange Fab, a platform that provides support to startups to establish and scale up their businesses.
- Orange Venture Africa Fund, established to fund startups using advanced technology.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- Innovative projects in the areas of mobile & web solutions, CSR, cybersecurity, and financial services.
- Startups with 2 or more team members.
- Existing launched product or proven product concept.
- Products based & marketable in Ethiopia.
The program plans to accelerate 5 -7 startups. With the aim to create growth opportunities for them through mentoring, coaching, consulting, network, and potential financial assistance. The program is entirely free with no ask for equity from the startups.
The main goal is to work with a batch of high potential entrepreneurs. To create new opportunities and introduce innovative solutions that have an impact on the community at large.
All interested applicants should Apply Here.
Dates to Mark:
Application Deadline: May 15, 2021
The program starts: June 1, 2021
The program ends: November 31, 2021
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions & inquiries.